Compared to other competitors, Talk360 offers you an opportunity to call any country in the world at the lowest call rates. You can call both mobile or landline. You also get the best quality connection, unlike other expensive calling apps that might also have connection issues. It’s not difficult to dial Eritrea from abroad. This app offers you an awesome opportunity to try it. Talk360 is the most trusted, reliable, and easy-to-use international calling app used by more than 170 thousand individuals across the globe including Eritreans.
Read this guide to find out how to use the app & how to dial Eritrea with Talk360 to any offline number. Don’t worry, it’s super easy.
Sometimes, having a friend, a family member, or a business partner in a faraway country can be challenging. You might not be able to talk to them as frequently as you’d like. Nonetheless, if you're outside this country, get in contact with any person residing in Eritrea by making a phone call. Make sure to know your country’s exit code, plus the Eritrean country code (291), the area code (1 or 7), & the 6-digit subscriber phone number (the number you want to call).
Here is how to dial Eritrea. First, dial the exit code. This code informs the phone company that you’re calling from outside of Eritrea, & they’ll then be capable of connecting you to the telephone services in Eritrea. Consider that the exit codes vary depending on the country that you are calling from.
If calling various countries across the globe, including South Africa, the UK, Kenya, etc., the exit code is 00. For Canada & the United States, the exit code is 011.
Secondly, dial Eritrea country code (291) which lets the phone company know that you’re placing a call to Eritrea. Then dial 7 if you’re calling a mobile phone or 1 for a landline. Finally, dial the 6-digit subscriber number. For instance, to call the Eritrea landline from South Africa, the calling number format is 00 + 291 + 7 NNN NNN. The number 00 is the Exit code for South Africa. The 291 is the ISD code or country code of Eritrea. The 7 is the area code in this country & “N=subscriber number” - the 7 digits TEL number of the recipient.
If you’re placing a call from the US to a mobile phone in Eritrea, you will dial 011 291 7 NNN NNN.
Now you know how to call Eritrea. For convenience, it's best to use a VoIP service like Talk360 to call via Wi-Fi or 3G, 4G, & 5G networks. Apps like Talk360 & many more allow users across the globe to make international calls to other individuals who have the powerful app downloaded on their device at no cost. Many VoIP services charge fees for making calls to mobile or landline numbers. This includes Talk360 - the most inexpensive calling app.
Some of the most fun yet fascinating facts about Eritrea include:
- Asmara, Eritrea’s capital city, is also considered as New Rome or Italy's African City: Asmara is famous for its classic Italian colonial architecture look (including Keren Casa-del Fascio, Cinema capitol, Orthodox cathedral, & the villa in Decemhare among others.), which has been excellently preserved over the years;
- it has no official language: The use & development of all 9 of Eritrea's languages are encouraged at the local level. Children attend primary school through the 5th grade in their mother tongue;
- The UNESCO-listed Asmara is regarded as a “Modernist African City:” From the time when it was ruled by Italy (1889-1941), Eritrea still holds many well-preserved modernist buildings;
- Eritrea is a zone for rare species of fish: Among the most common types of fish are Silky Shark, Red Sea Fish, Sailfish, Masked Butterflyfish, Picasso Triggerfish, Red Sea Pipefish, Red Sea Flasher Wrasse, Barracuda, Black Bass, Groupers, Manta Ray, Coral Fish, Parrot Fish, Kingfish, Snappers, & Puffer Fish can be mentioned. Certainly, fishing remains an excellent sporting activity, especially for tourists, in this country. You only necessitate to hire a fishing boat & relish your activity as you also relish viewing Eritrea’s scenic Red Sea coastline;
- Asmara is one of the cleanest cities in Africa: Located at over 2000m above sea level, this Eritrean city joined the World Heritage list in 2017;
- Transport Service: Excellently, the public transport is well organized in Asmara. Buses & minibuses have specific stops where they can be boarded. Alternatively, an individual can choose to take a taxi. besides, Eritrea has a railway station in Asmara that connects the city with Massawa & this railway also links Agordat & Asmara with the port of Massawa then to Keren.
There can be other fun facts about this country. In conclusion, we’ve given you everything you should know about calling Eritrea with Talk360 - the best calling app in the world that’s known to connect people with the lowest rates possible. Stay in touch with family, friends or make reliable business calls without any connection problems with the Talk360 app. Download it today & make affordable yet quality international calls whenever you want.