Talk360 is the most suitable calling solution for making reliable international or local calls to any phone without internet connection across the globe. With the Talk360 app, you can call any landline or mobile number in Greece. The benefit? Only the caller needs to have the Talk360 app installed. The receiver of the call does not even notice that you are calling via an app. Calling friends, family, clients, or business relations in Greece with the Talk360 app is simple & saves you a lot of money.
In this guide, we inform you about helpful tips on how to call Greece with Talk360, the benefits of our app, why it’s different from other calling solutions, & in the end, we give you the fun facts about this great country.
Let’s dive in!
Keeping in touch with colleagues who are in a different country means high calling rates & difficult to understand calling criteria. To solve this, Talk360 makes calling Greece reliable & affordable. With the Talk360 VOIP solution, you can call Greece at low per-minute prices.
To call a fixed line in Greece from the United States, simply follow these straightforward calling tips:
- first dial 011, the U.S. exit code;
- next dial 30, the country code for Greece;
- then dial the area code (1-2 digits. See a sample calling code list below);
- and finally, dial the phone number (5–7 digits).
If you’re calling Greece from anywhere in the world, you simply need to perform the following:
- enter the exit code: It’s also referred to as the IDD code (International Direct Dialing) or ISD code (International Subscriber Dialing). For most countries, it’s 00 or +. For the USA and Canada, it’s 011;
- country code: Each country is assigned a unique country code;
- area code: This is the code for a part of Greece. It’s generally a general area or a city;
- local number: The local number you would like to dial.
Here is a list of large area codes and town calling codes in Greece: